Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
You can find them on any of the Hyundai parts websites, I've ordered off Jim Ellis hyundai parts before and they have pretty good prices

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,453 Posts
That's one of the things dealer would be good for if you could get a discount. The shipping would be no cost through them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my genesis coupe used from a Ford dealership. So idk if that would matter if i went to a Hyundai Dealership, asking for a new bumper.

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,453 Posts
I got a painted one off ebay but it wasn't OEM. Fit good but the red was a bit darker. It was $250 shipped.

MBI AUTO on ebay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I contacted a dealership asking for prices, they said they would get back to me asap. Hopefully i get a good price, if not ill order one off ebay. ill keep it updated

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE: Ordered bumper off ebay pre-painted gran premio gray pearl for $210, should be here within the next 1-2 weeks.

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,453 Posts
I got one from them in January. The red that Hyundai has, color code NVA, I believe they have different shades. My bumper cover is a bit darker than the stock. The tow hook plug will tell the tale.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can also vouch for MBI Auto (ebay vendor). I ordered a BK1 front bumper from them.
Paint was pretty much spot on (black 2011). Fitment was fine and overall I am very happy with it (especially for under $300)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I ordered mine from MBI Auto on Ebay, there was a sale going on so i got it pretty cheap. Glad to hear yours turned out good

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I got one from them in January. The red that Hyundai has, color code NVA, I believe they have different shades. My bumper cover is a bit darker than the stock. The tow hook plug will tell the tale.
I find when I order things painted it is never 100% match. But for the most part if they use the same paint code it is pretty close unless you look at different angles. Another factor is how it is painted esp with pearls and metallic. If the part is laid flat then sprayed as opposed to vertical or hanging the part then sprayed. That is is why painting locally might be the best option. Also age of the car's paint sometimes you get fade from age so it has to blended to match.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi guys sorry it took me a while to respond i've been really busy lately bumper came in and installed it. Everything fit perfectly and the bumper seems to match perfectly.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Paint matching is a PITA.

The thorough thing to do is to paint it separately then have a paint shop to blend match it.
Metallics are even harder

1 - 19 of 19 Posts