Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an easily-accessible wire to tap into for my VLS Revel gauges' dimmer wire (orange wire) underneath the driver's side dash. Does anyone have any suggestions? I searched the forums, but couldn't find anything besides the dimmer switch by the TCS module; however it's tucked way up under the dash and ideally I'd like something a little more accessible.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Where are you placing your gauges? I made use of the OEM location and took power from the cigarette lighter. Its got enough juice to power the gauges and phone chargers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My gauges are located in a custom A-pillar mount; I could run behind the stereo, but was hoping to find something a little closer to the A-pillar. However, I ran an excessive amount of wire from the dimmers, so if I have to snake it somewhere a little further I have plenty of wire to work with (it is capped off for now).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sorry cant help. I knew I wanted my big three to be at full power all the time.

-Boost/vac
-Actual AFR
-Oil pressure

I care about the above more than how fast I'm going.LOL.......

I get it though you want full functionality,...just so..........

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm going to tap into the dimmer wire switch I think; @Gaijinn, I hear you! But if there's a wire, I'm going to run it! Lol... looked at the FSM and think I verified I found my wire!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts