Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my family has been a Rogers customer for almost 9 years now and we're sick and tired of the frequent internet disconnection we had.

So my parents are thinking of switching providers and I found these two companies? For those who's with them, what do you think of their service? Also, does anyone here uses the Acanac VOIP as well?

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
TekSavvy has a brilliant repuatation, and as soon as they're offering Cable in Ottawa, I will be switching, if only for the 200gb cap (but also for the 1/2 price of what I'm paying Rogers now).

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
+1. I've heard a ton of great things about them aswell!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Go teksavvy cable if you can for the extra cap and lower price (it's still on the rogers network however)

·
2.0T
85 Posts
Had rogers up to last year, then switched to TekSavvy since I was paying criminal amounts for extra gigabits on rogers, which I tended to do often. As for service it's great, and hasn't disconnected once yet (1 year so far). Hated rogers disconnections...

·
2.0T Canned SFR July 2010
352 Posts
im on teksavvy dsl only cause i had an extra dsl modem (somehow bell sent me 2 dsl modems and i only had to return 1 when i cancelled them)

when i move to my new place im gonna go to teksavvy cable and buy the cable modem since i'll leave my dsl modem and line for my sister (porting it is a pain and re-setting up a connection is a pain)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Been with TekSavvy for 2 years...always been good. Check out
"dslreports" on the net...they review all ISP's . Acanac is not as good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts