·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
13 @ $380 is $4,900!!!

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
I spoke to him last night, he's kinda busy with Real Life(TM) right now.

Honestly guys a $4900 total offense to consumers like us in auto aftermarket is not going to blow anyone's skirt up.

You're going to need to produce cars that have sustained serious monetary damage or other gross personal property damage to get anyone's attention.

The thing that's irksome about RRM is they obviously make good products - not ALL good products but they DO make good products, and every now and again they roll something out that just ends up being a smoking cheese log.

If you are truly unhappy with the RRM product & RRM's service, the best and most mature thing to do is simply remove the product from the car and recommend against purchase of that particular product to your fellow drivers. If RRM is not going to refund people, for the amount of money involved, you would go upside down financially just trying to pursue this thing legally.

Or if you live in SoCal, you could act 15 yrs old for a few minutes and egg his shop :p

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
4TGEN and I haven been talking in privet/hidding behind the curtin. No homo. He's actually been getting a lot of work done to his car. He's been MIA from meets and the forum because he works and has returned to school which has lead him to work even more on the weekends for a 2nd job.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
14 so far.. wow.. I am not looking to burn anyone.. I just wanted to know how many of us were in the same boat. I agree, there may be nothing we can do.....

This poll is something that may save others $ down the road...

·
Registered
713 Posts
This only to mention about the software, I receive it, but what I understand you need some other tool to be able to work with!

For myself, before begin to blass them, I will assure me this is realy doing nothing when this one is installed! I know I had the same problem with the dyno result and the FC, but I leave them a chance and going on the dyno to be sure the difference I feel and I hear when I plug the NSPP is not only in my mind!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Honestly, it's worse than I thought with respect to how many purchased on and want a refund.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Are there any satisfied owners at all?

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Provide the eggs and I shall deliver. If they even have a real shop, that is.
I work literally up the street from their shop at my second job on weekends... :hsugh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
You guys are making me really nervous. I know some people had bad experiences but this is ALOT of people. I'm getting mine on Saturday.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I want one too.... I contacted Rock...Got a reply " I have it an email you said it works....see refund policy on website".

Well it may have initially worked, BUT by ROCKS own admission it somehow stopped working.
I have contacted mastercard and they want me to fax them the details and email and copy of thread on this site (which i have saved) and they will do it. I will let you know if it works out

Shame that it has come to this!!! :(

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Man, I'm really surprised that some of you are so unhappy with the NSPP. I have noticed a significant increase in HP and TQ on my 2.0L Coupe--and I've only had it on the car for three days now!

I'm just curious...
To those of you who not satisfied, do you have a 3.8L? If so, did you wait at least a week for the car to adjust itself before forming an opinion?

Going to read the other thread(s) now...

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Man, I'm really surprised that some of you are so unhappy with the NSPP. I have noticed a significant increase in HP and TQ on my 2.0L Coupe--and I've only had it on the car for three days now!

I'm just curious...
To those of you who not satisfied, do you have a 3.8L? If so, did you wait at least a week for the car to adjust itself before forming an opinion?

Going to read the other thread(s) now...
Rock and Zeitronix have both said the NSPP doesn't have a learning curve, after Rock said it was 100miles, then 300miles, then 600miles, etc...

Most of the people wanting refunds are the 3.8s IMO. Pretty sure the vast majority of 2.0T owners went with PA or CMD. I know I'm glad I did. One of the 2.0T NSPP dyno's posted showd a 15:1 A/F ratio up top!!! Talk about living on the edge... I think 2 2.0T NSPP owners have complained about no start and CEL issues. Chrismoore actually did get a refund I believe. Rock just kept blaming the problems he was having on his other mods, saying he should go back to stock to run the NSPP. Kind of goes agains the "Next stage" part of the name.

·
I drive a V6
4,978 Posts
2.0T NSPP is different, results are proven on the 2.0T the product is a good alternative to PA and CMD...only for the 2.0T

3.8 its useless

* edit - just read CrokkedH's post, didnt realize 2.0 guys had issues too!!

·
me so KDM
608 Posts
as by chris where you refering to me. well as far as im concerned the product is crap even for the 2.0 as for treating me like an idiot he has lost atleast 6 sales just from people that live in my area. rob and i have decided that i will never be allowed or want to purchase any rrm products again. i did get something back but wasnt what i hoped for better then nothing though i suppose. but we did try it on a stock car with the same issues i had so unfortunatly it is what it is, and the 15:1 ratio was mine

and i apologize i like to type the way i talk , in one huge sentence lol

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Consumer Alerts, Information & Complaints - California Dept. of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

Interesting that RRM has a track record of bringing products to market that don't deliver the advertised benefits! Had I known that, I would have thought twice about doing business with them. While I'm one of the lucky ones as far as the NSPP is concerned, the FC paperweight on my desk is a constant reminder of $$$$ for nothing.

I believe that only if large numbers complain to the Cali AG will we get any results.

I also have not received my UTune software!
Is it based on total number of complaints or number of complaints vs number of units sold? Logically, if you sold 30 items and 15 people want a refund, I would think 50% complaints would be enough. Laws don't always, if ever, follow logic though...

21 - 40 of 106 Posts