101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

:D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
News? ok you've peaked my curiosity. Exactly what are you going to do short of civil cases that others didn't already do?Ya sound pretty confident that whatever it is will accomplish something, so fingers crossed either way.

Didn't you say after the product was replaced you felt a difference but never got redyno'd? Could be confusing you with someone else but thought you were satisfied.

:dunno:

Is it the misrepresentation or the lack of response?I think most are vexed because of the lack of response from rob/RRM. Just causes people to want refunds that they also don't get responses about.
:(
There's a fine line where civil cases can cross into criminal cases when it comes to misrepresenting your products and intentionally defrauding customers.

It felt the same as before with the first box, it had a little bit more pep in 1st through 3rd but then petered out. My dyno's from the first box show that the box was detrimental to my car, actually decreasing my HP from a coupe that had no NSPP on it.

I tried calling RR all day today and apparently they were out of the office as no one picked up and received an old voice message regarding being out of the office for their TV production segment they were involved in.

As far as a surprise, it shouldn't be much of a surprise for those that know me and know who I am :). I have an appointment downtown on May 3rd regarding this matter, specifics will come later.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

·
Professional Heartbreaker
107 Posts
Would love to hear an update on that ^^^

101 - 106 of 106 Posts