Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to dynojet wideband2 hooked up to the cmd, when I look at the guages on the software (on the computer) they all work except the AFR gauge. Any suggestions?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Did you put the blank can bus plug in?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Power light on? Change a/f gauge in mcc to use lamda value under properties?

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Let me know if you want me to take a look at this, as i am local.

make sure you have enabled auto-tune in the configuration in MCC

·
Registered
785 Posts
A few things to check...
  • Make sure you are using software version 1.1.7.1 and firmware 1.5.1 - if not, download it from the website (Dynojet Research Inc. Combustion Management Device(CMD))
  • Make sure the CAN terminator plug is installed in one of the open CAN terminals
  • The gauge may not be "linked" to the air/fuel channel in the setup - right click the gauge and click properties. Make sure the channel is set to WB2_AFR. It will only display Lambda, not air/fuel.
  • Look in the Table View and see if the channel displays data in that view.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found it. Thanks guys it ended up I needed to change the lamda number values mid/max. Under 2.0 for it to be read, so retarted. Bill, But if I need help tuning cause the people I know are not familar with tuning a turbo can you help???

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Found it. Thanks guys it ended up I needed to change the lamda number values mid/max. Under 2.0 for it to be read, so retarted. Bill, But if I need help tuning cause the people I know are not familar with tuning a turbo can you help???
Just sent you a PM, i will be at All Jap Cars all day tomorrow from 9am-2pm(they close early on saturday).

Anyone else who wants to come is welcome as well

4897 N. University Dr. #B, Lauderhill, FL 33351

1 - 8 of 8 Posts