Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I need these wires. The wires coming out of the wide band itself, colors black/white & grey. These are if your installing a digital guage correct? If this is correct does the blue and white read the RPM's for the digital guage too or do you need to install all 3 with or with out guage? Installation guide is very vague. Any help will be awesome

Thanks

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
What brand?

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I have glowshift, website had detailed pdf instructions, try their website maybe?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to know if the wideband or cmd can read the RPM without hooking up the wideband black/white, grey and blue/white wires?

·
Banned
1,705 Posts
I want to know if the wideband or cmd can read the RPM without hooking up the wideband black/white, grey and blue/white wires?
yes if you use the wb2 with the cmd you don't need it since the cmd takes the reading .. wb2 only sends afr information to the cmd ..

·
Registered
785 Posts
As mentioned, when using the WB2 + CMD, you only need to connect the wires to the sensor to the box, the power/ground, and the CAN cable to the CMD. The other inputs to the WB2 are not needed in this application.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts