Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im pretty dumb when it comes to computers, so i cant do this but im tryin to get a look at what it would look like with this color wheel on my car. im tryin the change the way things look for this summer.

this COLOR wheel....
[/IMG]

on to these rims and picture...
[/IMG]

thanks.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I'm not a PS guy but that will look interesting. If that doesn't turn out like u wanted, have u thought about red?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have thought about red. But idk how that would look eather. I was also thinking maybe some type of blue. Jst something diffrent to stand out, But still look respectable/ clean. I know they are jst rotas and nothing special. But I would rather work with what I got... so I can save up $ for some power adders.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Those wheels would look good against white IMO.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
to be honest one of the girls i work with have gray boots with like puprle outlining and we were talking and i said those 2 colors would loook hot on a car. i think it would look pretty sick and different but deff need to see on the car

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
here's a guys M3 in my city that's grey with red rims. Looks really sharp.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Doesnt seem like it would look good with grey. Black maybe but grey kinda throws it off a bit. Who knows thou. Havnt seen it yet.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I personally love it. My eyes go directly to the rims because the color just sticks out so much.

·
Banned
627 Posts
I think they would look sick on the car!!!!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I say, someone PS those wheels red... screw the purple.

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
too lazy.... hehe

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
the second one isn't red... it's yellow dude! man u are color blind!

XD jk, actually i am on same boat as you, red/blue and prob mainly red deficient since it takes me a longer time to read one of the stained smears at work.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u very much. now i just have to decided which one i like better ha. whatever i do, i will be sure to post up some pics once they are done.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Red-----Unless you are a chick, or play on the other side of the fence.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Red but not that kind of red in the photoshop pic. Need gloss red like the one in the BMW pic.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Im daltonic lol

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
I vote for red over purple.

Regardless, if I see a gray GC with red/purple wheels I will know exactly who it is, heh.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts