Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Physically? yes. electrical connectors if power? not sure... They're basically the same seats with different colors, maybe more padding according to some but I didn't notice them to be any different from the test drive I did in a 13.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Interested in power seats

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
In the 10-12 mode, I believe heated seats had a different power connector than regular powered seats to account for the extra load used on the heater. Powered, non-heated seats will probably be interchangeable with powered, non-heated seats across generations but not if you start adding seat heaters.

·
...+.....+...+..+.++
858 Posts

·
MrGenesis 2012 2.0TGC BLK
372 Posts
So has anyone found out if heated seats from a 2013 will fit into an older version that had heated seats to begin with??

·
Registered
454 Posts
does this mean seat covers are interchangeable between 10-12 and 13 as well? :)
99% interchangeable. The 2013 models don't have the lumbar adjustment lever like the 2012s do (or some 2012s depending on trim level - not sure)... So depending on how you want to swap seat covers you may either have to cut a hole for the lumbar adjustment or cover the hole.

I say good riddance. I've never used the lumbar adjustment and all it does in my car is make funny noises when I move around in the seat.

·
Registered
200 Posts
^^^ Where did you get those?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts