Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share, got the front and rear done. Yes they are orange, custom color.

14" front rotors with 6-Piston W6A (Enjuku Kit, same as before with new color caliper).

The Front Wilwood kit will be a 14" front rotor with the 6-piston Forged Superlite.

13" rear rotors with 4 piston Forged Superlite calipers, works with OEM parking brake.

They should have it ready within the next two months.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was taken with my phone, I will get nicer ones this weekend, had a hell of a week with two oral surgeries.

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will try to get some estimated Pricing, but going off of the 370Z 14" brake package, the front will be retail $1926.39

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those looking for an upgrade, they are also lighter that OEM and OEM Brembo's. 14" rotor weighs under 20 pounds with the hat. Caliper weighs about 5.5 pounds.

·
'11 3.8 Silverstone
961 Posts
These look pretty nice, Wilwood has been around for a while and make great products. How do you like them compared to the base brakes?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Over the Base brakes, it is a huge improvement. Pedal feel is same, does not require more travel, but car stops much more efficient. Parking brake works like OEM.

I will get closer pics this weekend. Off to a rugby game

·
Registered
28 Posts
can we put 14" rotors on the front if you already have the stock brembo's? they are 13.4" stock…. dunno if its a stu[id question.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Usually that is not possible as the caliper would need to come up over 0.5" to support the height of the larger rotor. This means a custom bracket would be needed.

Also the inside radius of the OEM Brembo may not support the high of a diameter. This means the top of the rotor could hit the inside of the caliper.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the delay, if you were at the last 805 meet you got to see them in person. Here are some closer pictures.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Those are so sexy. I'm trying to save up for OEM Brembos. There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to afford an aftermarket BBK T_T

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much are OEM Brembo's going for?

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
$1000ish

I'm talking used off a wreck on eBay or a hookup if you know someone. I know a guy up here that got his out of the junkyard for $750, calipers, pads, rotors and dustshields.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
$1000ish

I'm talking used off a wreck on eBay or a hookup if you know someone. I know a guy up here that got his out of the junkyard for $750, calipers, pads, rotors and dustshields.
Yeah I got mine with slotted rotors and almost new lads for 800 on Craigslist

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 27 Posts