Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: it’s a 2011… Hey guys, I’m new here so don’t kill me too much lol. But I have recently purchased a 2.0T with no wing or anything. 57,000 miles. All stock. (Because I wanna make it MY car. Not anyone else’s mistakes).. what wing should I get that looks good in the “mile high” club. Not just a little fin. I want one that stands out. But for $100 or less on eBay. And while I’m at it, what intercooler should I go with and how should I tune it so that it lasts, but also gives me more HP… please let me know honest thoughts but don’t shred me too much. Thanks guys! Links are appreciated as well!
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Nice clean coupe, congrats.
I think you kinda answered your own question when you said, "you want to make it your car". What looks good to you? Do you want to go mild or wild? I've got the stock spoiler on mine, which are available on line, but I've always liked the duck bill spoilers as well. If your talking big giant wing, well not really my thing but like you said, make it your car.
As far as performance, from what I've read here on this forum the BK1 2.0 T dosent have the strongest connecting rods, so without a upgrade rebuild you might want to stick to a few bolt ons, mabey a mild tune and enjoy it for what it is. I'd suggest some type of throttle booster Tros or Sprint, relatively cheap and very easy and really makes the car feel more responsive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts