Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
I'm interested. I know some vendor here had these awhile ago, but they stopped carrying them.

Two questions: How well recessed is the wing? What is under the removable label?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested. I know some vendor here had these awhile ago, but they stopped carrying them.

Two questions: How well recessed is the wing? What is under the removable label?
the wing is like the crook H (juts out 1mm more) on the smart key and nothing under the label (its just a sticker)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and for the ppl who dont want to reprogram the key they can swap out the boards from the old smart key
it may be diffrent for US spec,need one of you guys to confirm?
will take pics and post a sort DIY im home later on

·
a.k.a. DevilDog
6,105 Posts
and for the ppl who dont want to reprogram the key they can swap out the boards from the old smart key
it may be diffrent for US spec,need one of you guys to confirm?
will take pics and post a sort DIY im home later on
From the outside it looks just like my OEM keys. I'll take it apart and take some pics.

·
Projekt Soju
993 Posts
ok so if i wanted this, and i dont use a smart key. i could just get one and have the key cut for my car yea? could i sync it to work fir my "lock/unlock" on the car? sorry i have never messed with smart keys before. all normal everyday keys for me.

·
a.k.a. DevilDog
6,105 Posts
ok so if i wanted this, and i dont use a smart key. i could just get one and have the key cut for my car yea? could i sync it to work fir my "lock/unlock" on the car? sorry i have never messed with smart keys before. all normal everyday keys for me.
I'm not sure with Hyundais but I was able to do that on my Nissan.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 37 Posts