Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've seen lots of Korean coupes with the wing badges instead of the Hyundai badges. Does anyone have any idea where they are getting these? I'm specifically talking about the wings that have the silver ring around them that matches the ring around the Hyundai H, so indention in the trunk won't look so weird.

·
Registered
399 Posts
im planning on buying some also, and last time i checked Korean Auto Imports had some, but i just checked and they dont have one with the "oval" surrounding. All they have is this one. Korean Auto Imports
i like it, but it needs the oval around it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im planning on buying some also, and last time i checked Korean Auto Imports had some, but i just checked and they dont have one with the "oval" surrounding. All they have is this one. Korean Auto Imports
i like it, but it needs the oval around it.
These are the only ones I've seen as well. I was hoping someone that knew Korean was on the boards and knew all the cool places to get this stuff :rofl:

·
Topless = More Fun 4 Me!
768 Posts
I want the rear foglight, but it doesn't look like it'd work with north american license plates.
Cut a hole in the license plate? :confused::p

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Any for the steering wheel? I'd rather have it say Genesis than Hyundai Logo.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
So much for my plans of going low with the third brake light (um.. not fog light as was previously posted), Will definitely not work with the USA license plate. :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
I SOOOOO want the box set. (drool drool drool) The wing badges with the halo are absolutely perfect. Especially on the gray! :)
There are steering wheel badges on Ebay last I looked. I think they are listed under the sedan though - but the install pictures show the coupe, so they must work

·
Registered
310 Posts
I also want that box set! Come on, nobody has Korean friends who could read the boards and find out how to get them?

·
Alberta Genesis Club
4,135 Posts
So much for my plans of going low with the third brake light (um.. not fog light as was previously posted), Will definitely not work with the USA license plate. :(
Umm, could well be a rear fog light, I don't know the regs for Korea, but I do know most European nations require them.
Down low and centered is a much better place for a rear fog light than a brake lamp, the whole point of a center HIGH mounted stop light is that it is high mounted for visibility.
Automotive lighting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Banned
755 Posts
I want those badges too! Someone find the link, my coupe is getting antsy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i poked around bkmania for a bit and it seems like the emblems are available from the dealers, and that's where these guys have been gettin em. thus, i popped an email over to my cousin n told her to go to the dealership and ask about it. it may take a while for a response since she's lazy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
actually, they're not. only the genesis sedan emblems that don't have the ring are available.

also, here are some pics of the steering wheel emblem:

still not sure if they're official hyundai emblems but they do look good

1 - 20 of 59 Posts