Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the wing emblem from import sharks i went through two emblems because of Arizonas hot weather. The stock double sided tape do not hold good for long time in thrde temperature. Any ideas??

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wat size screw do i need

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have you tried aftermarket 3M double sided tape instead of the stock foam tape that comes on the badge? I find it hold much much better than what comes stock on those emblems. Short of that possibly hard mounting it with screws etc is a viable option.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i don't mean to thread jack but i don't think this deserves it's own thread - i'm close to buying some wing emblems from importshark too...

only thing is... i can't decide between matte black and brushed chrome?! I have a silverstone 2.0t.

i'm thinking the brushed chrome might look better on the silver, but then again i was also planning on plasti-dipping my wheels matte black so it would match the tires... hmm... thoughts?!

·
Sleeper!
848 Posts
i don't mean to thread jack but i don't think this deserves it's own thread - i'm close to buying some wing emblems from importshark too...

only thing is... i can't decide between matte black and brushed chrome?! I have a silverstone 2.0t.

i'm thinking the brushed chrome might look better on the silver, but then again i was also planning on plasti-dipping my wheels matte black so it would match the tires... hmm... thoughts?!
I think it is based on your personal opinion. You are the one that is going to have to like it and live with it sorta speak. Just a FYI i had plasti dipped my last car rims, it lasted for awhile but it gets dirty pretty easily and if you don't coat it on the heavier side it will almost peel off. It is a nice solution to do to prevent from painting your rims and you can still go to the original color if you like. I had peeled the plasti dip off and went with the original color after I had it on for awhile. It is a pain to peel off just so you know as well. Again your choice tho.

I personal like the matte black wing emblems and installed them on my shoreline blue 3.8. Love them. Hope this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.