Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find some sort of way to have no emblems on my car. I know how to remove the emblems but am not sure what kind of work will be needed in order to cover the 2 holes left from the "flying H" and im pretty sure there's an indenct also where the "flying H" badge goes.

With that being said, if its too much hastle I'll just put the black Gen Coupe wings up instead - if you know a good place to buy those please post a link or something. Thanks to all!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Go with the wings, make the car look much better and it turns a lot of heads as well! Just my 2 cents.

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
I thought I was confirming!? :confused:

Oh no. :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hahahaha! I WISH Hayden Panettiere had a Gen and posted here. You're coming to the big North American Meet in July 2012, right Hayden?!:p

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
How much is it costing you Tufast?
I saw some people around here that were getting quotes of $500+. That's way too high.
:D
You could probably get the OEM CF trunk and paint it for that price.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
:D
You could probably get the OEM CF trunk and paint it for that price.
+1......but then again, Columbus Body Works who is one of my sponsors gave me an invoice of what it would cost the avg Joe off the street to get their hood painted black down the center & the roof painted black like they did mine......$750 :woah:

·
Registered
651 Posts
I think I actually like the trunk better with the wings on there.

·
Banned
227 Posts
The Yellow genesis looks good with it filled but i prefer the wings also

1 - 19 of 19 Posts