whoa... :eek::shock:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Holy ****

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

Not a single dam thing i don't like about this car.. This just made my day.

·
Herpes Free!
1,015 Posts
Mmm...carbon brake rotors...

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
it seem so... sock thats great

·
War Eagle!
705 Posts
Beautiful! :gc-drool1:

·
DeeGeeCee Basterd!!!
1,603 Posts
Well done RMR!!!

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Also posted on Hyundai House of Power - The Hyundai Tiburon Forum

Hello,

I'm in Vegas at SEMA and did some digging with the guys from Hyundai Motor America. As it's been since I started this whole performance revolution with the Tiburon, they don't have any interest in the performance arena. They told me they do certain projects just to say they did it and that's about it. This a picture of the V8 in the Coupe which they told me will never happen as a production option. This is also the same story with the supercharged Coupe. It won't happen either. It's basically eye candy and that's about it, which is fine with me. I just need to keep making more parts available.

Thanks TC
NGM

·
Registered
188 Posts
wow that car is amazing...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So any video of this car actually running? If not - Don't see the point...

Do like the rotors though.
RM500 will be on the track in a few weeks.

If you have ever been to SEMA you will notice almost none of the just build cars have no running video at the risk of something happening and rotors being worn in ect and having to re clean everything for the show.

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
RM500 will be on the track in a few weeks.

If you have ever been to SEMA you will notice almost none of the just build cars have no running video at the risk of something happening and rotors being worn in ect and having to re clean everything for the show.
Yea. Yea. True lol. Well in for when it hits the track.

Have you guys weighed it by any chance? Wondering how much heavier it is in the front/ and if that's messed up the weight distribution any.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea. Yea. True lol. Well in for when it hits the track.

Have you guys weighed it by any chance? Wondering how much heavier it is in the front/ and if that's messed up the weight distribution any.
We have scales here at the shop and need to get the car on to see. That's the same thing Rhys asked me. This build was down to the last day and shipped to Las Vegas. We had no extra time with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts