Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SLOAN is the BOMB
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of 4 19" oem wheel (2 rear, 2 front) in good shape with tires (tires need to have at least 75% tread left).

IM willing to give between 700-900$ (depend on the tread left and condition of the wheels)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Im looking for a set of 4 19" oem wheel (2 rear, 2 front) in good shape with tires (tires need to have at least 75% tread left).

IM willing to give between 700-900$ (depend on the tread left and condition of the wheels)
alright, I have these for you. 15000miles on it. no scratch, with spacer 20/25 front/rear.

up to you. in the next 2 weeks, I will be able to show you pics, because the car is still in storage.

·
SLOAN is the BOMB
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, I have these for you. 15000miles on it. no scratch, with spacer 20/25 front/rear.

up to you. in the next 2 weeks, I will be able to show you pics, because the car is still in storage.

Might be interested but, 15,000 miles is a lot, its like 24,000 km. Pretty sure the wont have 75%+ tread left.

If you can send me a pic of the tire with a quarter into the grove to show me the depth, that can give me a good idea

·
Registered
378 Posts
Might be interested but, 15,000 miles is a lot, its like 24,000 km. Pretty sure the wont have 75%+ tread left.

If you can send me a pic of the tire with a quarter into the grove to show me the depth, that can give me a good idea
ok, I have 22 000 km.
I will send you pick in 2 weeks, beacause my car is in storage and I have no acces to the garage until they remove the snow in front of the door.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
This thread will now be locked. You are not allowed to have a FS or WTB thread in the regional section. Please post in the classifieds so that it can be approved. If you wish to have local attention to your FS or WTB thread, please create a second thread in the appropriate area and link to the approved classified section. This is what is allowed per the rules. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.