Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, As the title says. I am looking to buy a set of these tires for my OEM 19 GT rims. Used or brand new. If it is used, i will need some pics to see how much thread left. (Any brand is good for me).

If anyone can also recommend me a shop that is selling tires that are really cheap (New or USED). I am in a budget right now so i know what is my price range. Thus, this is only for Daily driving, nothing for track. So let me know guys thank you.

·
Full-Time Rice Eater
2,024 Posts
Interested in 245/35/19?

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in 245/35/19?
Hi Shimmy, I am looking for a complete set, i could be interested with that but it maybe difficult for me to find for my rears (Matching the same brand of tire). You only have for the fronts and no rears?

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my tires!

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh for those who are wondering what brand did i got and how much thread left:

I got Michelin Pilot's PS2's, The back has 70% tread and One tire on the front is basically brand new and the other one has 50% left. Paid $850 for them. Is this a good price or i got ripped of??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

I got Michelin Pilot's PS2's, The back has 70% tread and One tire on the front is basically brand new and the other one has 50% left. Paid $850 for them. Is this a good price or i got ripped of??
I'm not sure compared to new price on a set but i would have liked to have had matching tread wear.

·
CH 11, Sec 62
1,516 Posts

Being in the tire business, I hate to break it to you, but you did pay a little to much for them.

·
(Tony)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know.. I got a little bit ripped off.. I should had paid like only $600 for them.. Zzz.. I'm selling them now lol. on Kijiji.

·
CH 11, Sec 62
1,516 Posts
Oh well, hope you can sell them and get your moneys back...or at least close to it. Good luck! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts