Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
353 Posts
UNIQPerformance if you want new. Great guy. Rob is the man.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for any type really. Let me know what you guys have :)

email me at

[email protected]
If you’re going for straight performance and quality then ISR Single exit. If your looking for an all around great exhaust for the price then I would go Solo Performance which I'm currently running right now. No Drone, great quality/ sound/ fitment and I'm running headers. She's only loud when I get on her and open her up. Without headers the Solo was pretty quiet to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!

I’m definitely leaning towards solo as it seems to be the “best” overall.
If you’re going for straight performance and quality then ISR Single exit. If your looking for an all around great exhaust for the price then I would go Solo Performance which I'm currently running right now. No Drone, great quality/ sound/ fitment and I'm running headers. She's only loud when I get on her and open her up. Without headers the Solo was pretty quiet to me.

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
353 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hit up Jay @SFR
I think he may have something for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts