Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title said, I am looking for set of oem tpms sensors for a 2011 genesis coupe.

Also looking for a set of oem tail lights. I am in Socal, if you got these items to sell, pm me. Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a pair of OEM taillights. They have red tint on them, but if you want, you can always take it off. PM me if you're interested!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Is it vinyl? the ones I have now is also red out but painted with vht niteshades...I simply don't have time to remove it right now, so I'm just going to get new ones. Someone local is coming to swap out with his stockers, if it doesn't work out, I'll hit you up.

·
Korean Asswhoopin
1,228 Posts
Man I got one unmodded left rear taillight for ya but i'm sure that doesn't help

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
Is it vinyl? the ones I have now is also red out but painted with vht niteshades...I simply don't have time to remove it right now, so I'm just going to get new ones. Someone local is coming to swap out with his stockers, if it doesn't work out, I'll hit you up.
It's vinyl.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have a pair of mint OEM tails from my coupe. Hit me up if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys I been slammed with work so haven't had time to follow through with this.

Kazzuki: they're in excellent condition, all red out but I left a bit clear for the reverse light, similar to what Nelson had before, you'd have to check em out for yourself, I'm only free to meet up on Sunday, if you'd like pm me for contact info.

·
2013 3.8 R-Spec
360 Posts
I have a set of 2013 LED OEM tails up for grabs if anyone is interested 400+35 s/h. PM me if your or anyone you know is interested, or text me 352-213-3503 they are in BRAND NEW CONDIDTION, I drove my new car home (10 miles) and swapped them out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts