Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone wanting to get rid of their stock axle back portion of their OEM exhaust. Specifically, I am wanting the stock exhaust tips, but am willing to take the whole muffler axle back section to cut off the tips I need for a project. Preferably am looking for something local to Houston, TX or at least east, southeast, or central Texas as I am willing to pickup obviously due to size and weight of part. Not wanting to spend and an arm and leg if possible since previously I have known of people who were willing to give it to me free of charge just to get it out of their garage to free up space.

Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
716 Posts
pm me ..i live in NY but will sell cheap to get it out of storage....let me know if interested....off of 2010 3.8..have exhaust and muffler w/tips from cat...back....

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm near Houston (Bay City - 1 hour SW of Sugarland) and I just pulled the factory exhaust off. Make offer and if interested a time to meet up.

Approximately 3 months old, 8k miles.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm near Houston (Bay City - 1 hour SW of Sugarland) and I just pulled the factory exhaust off. Make offer and if interested a time to meet up.

Approximately 3 months old, 8k miles.
Already got one thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.