Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my cat all of the sudden wont get a signal on the xm antenna only. anyone also have this problem. im debating weather its the shark fin or the head unit. i tried searching

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
My cat doesn't get XM either, but she's an old cat.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I thought about going there but it seemed too easy and you have to cut a lot of slack on spelling on a forum,otherwise there wouldn't be very many people posting. That being said when people do have a spell check and then they choose the wrong word to correct their spelling...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Water in the XM antenna?

for anyone who was interested it was the shark fin. mine was full of water
Hey, thanks for the info Mike... Matter of fact in my case it makes sense because it started acting up after a car wash... :squint:

Uh, anyway, I wonder how did you end up fixing yours?
Is it something I could take apart and clean up or will it be covered by warranty...? (I'm still under warranty period -3-year/3600mi)
My point is: if it's something I can fix, I'd rather do that than spend %hours at the dealership... :eek:

·
Registered
616 Posts
good to know and something to check for if i have issues.

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, thanks for the info Mike... Matter of fact in my case it makes sense because it started acting up after a car wash... :squint:

Uh, anyway, I wonder how did you end up fixing yours?
Is it something I could take apart and clean up or will it be covered by warranty...? (I'm still under warranty period -3-year/3600mi)
My point is: if it's something I can fix, I'd rather do that than spend %hours at the dealership... :eek:
I would just go stright to the dealer man they will cover it and replace it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts