Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking online and is the biggest size available going to be 18??? they do look sick tho !

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im thinking about it even tho ,,, amazing looking rim ! will 18x8.75 with a +20 offset fit the stock tires?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
used to love the gold but i feel 18's in gold will look kind of small :-/....but i figure i might as well try it cause if i dont like it i could always powdercoat them black ...... or maybe i could even get them a silver =).......im thinking those with lowering springs will look nice

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Stock tires are kinda thick and make them look smaller than they are. But yes, a simple silver color would be win for these rims. Even for the 522s, silver would be win.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im also thinking matte black with like purple lugs or something ..... wld the tires be really stretched?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Stock tires are 225 and 245
25.4mm in 1 inch
8.75 x 25.4=222.25mm so no stretch, at least for 8.75in rims

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
i have a 2.0t rspec and i plan on getting the 18x9.75 +20 on all four corners. i'm lowered on sportlines and plan on getting fairly large tires for autox/track day purpose

they should fit considering the rear of our cars can take a 19x10 rear and the varrstoen guys have a 19x9.5 +12 in the front with coilovers. so whats a quarter of an inch if i am gaining 10mm of positive offset to account for it.

i see it as i'm loosing a little in the looks department but gaining performance and tons of choices for when i inevitably need new tires

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
It's all about orders. If XXR back in China sees a lot of the 18"s being sold here they will (next year) produce a 19".

That's what they told me anyways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts