Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
AMB~1YR
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions please. I took off the genesis coupe emblem and the H and put on the wing emblem. (no point in the car having 2 genesis coupe badges) I am wondering if I should take off the 2.0T too. I know I should just do what I want and who cares what other people think but I just can't decide on this one and ya my spoiler is a canadian spoiler and I like the wing emblems. (just thought I'd beat someone to the nasty comments) What do ya think?

·
Genesis Noob
90 Posts
put on a 3.8 hahha jkjk, keep it on, i think it would look too empty without it.

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
AMB~1YR
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
+1 Yeah, spoiler looks like a coffee table......LOL
Didn't your mother ever teach you that "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"? I have been told the spoiler looks funny a milion times on this forum but in person everyone who sees it likes it so go figure. A million and 1 isn't going to make me take it off. I guess no matter what some people on this forum will just be haters.

No wing and loose the 2.0t. I have stock wing and no labels and love it. Just have the genesis wings on the back.
It's a Stock Canadian spoiler. I know it's not the best thing ever but that's what Hyundai Canada puts on their coupes. What can ya do?

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
I debadged the other week and my friend wanted to keep just the r-spec badge, and no matter how you looked at it with keeping one badge, it didn't look right. Completely debadged, the car actually looks wider and much cleaner. I want a set of wing badges next :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Didn't your mother ever teach you that "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"? I have been told the spoiler looks funny a milion times on this forum but in person everyone who sees it likes it so go figure. A million and 1 isn't going to make me take it off. I guess no matter what some people on this forum will just be haters.

It's a Stock Canadian spoiler. I know it's not the best thing ever but that's what Hyundai Canada puts on their coupes. What can ya do?
Sorry, didnt mean to hurt your feelings......and yes my mom did teach me that, but she also taught me how to take/give constructive criticism. I all in fun though....its your car and as long as you are satisfied, thats all that matters!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think you should remove it as well.

I am looking at putting on flat black wings on my White GC too, swapping the 2.0T for 200Turbo and keeping the GENESIS but taking off the Coupe, but painting them all to match the black wings...will see if I like them enough to put them back on, lol.

I have seen the spoiler up close and it looks nice BUT I am not a fan of spoilers but us Canadians gotta stick together! :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Sorry, didnt mean to hurt your feelings......and yes my mom did teach me that, but she also taught me how to take/give constructive criticism. I all in fun though....its your car and as long as you are satisfied, thats all that matters!
+1

That spoiler is also good for tailgate parties, you just pull up some stools and you have a bar to sit and eat/drink at.

Sorry. :eek:

Shave the 2.0T off, looks much cleaner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I debadged the other week and my friend wanted to keep just the r-spec badge, and no matter how you looked at it with keeping one badge, it didn't look right. Completely debadged, the car actually looks wider and much cleaner. I want a set of wing badges next :D
Get them from Mike at Importshark - Great to deal with!

·
Eh Hee
335 Posts
^^I agree 100%. I knew even before I got the car I was gonna debadge but I was surprised how big a difference it made. You will be delighted once it's gone!

·
AMB~1YR
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
If you hurt my feelings I would have called you an ass. The statement just had nothing to do with the question is all. It's all good though. Cheers! Also I know I should do what I want but I just couldn't decide. I have now though and shave it is!

I am looking at putting on flat black wings on my White GC too, swapping the 2.0T for 200Turbo and keeping the GENESIS but taking off the Coupe, but painting them all to match the black wings...will see if I like them enough to put them back on, lol.

I have seen the spoiler up close and it looks nice BUT I am not a fan of spoilers but us Canadians gotta stick together! :)
Yes we do.

+1

That spoiler is also good for tailgate parties, you just pull up some stools and you have a bar to sit and eat/drink at.

Sorry. :eek:

Shave the 2.0T off, looks much cleaner.
I know I know.....I am stuck with it but you know what is funny is that when I was at work today I thought of the tail gate thing exactly. LOL!. I'll just throw a table cloth on it when I go camping and voila!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
shave it off

·
Super Moderator
13,004 Posts

Thats what I did.

GENESIS - Wing badge - 200Turbo

1 - 20 of 85 Posts