Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

You won’t believe what I found stuck in my tire..

4K views 41 replies 35 participants last post by  StngSobad 
#1 ·
I was walking over to my car yesterday and saw something on my tire. As I walked closer, I couldn’t believe what I saw stuck in the side wall…

A stick!!

Needless to say, looks like I’ll have to buy a new tire.

See less See more
#17 ·
Crazy huh?!! I bought these tires from another member and got a good deal so I’m not feeling too bad about having to replace the tire. I have no idea where I was driving when I picked this up.

I’m just glad I found it!

#21 ·
odd... like REALLY odd. we had a customer with a spoon in it *WTF?*

but thats odd, stay outta indian country man!~ Big chief huntum land shark good meat for long winters

#25 ·
When I went to the track last weekend I picked up a spent bullet round in my tread, but there was no damage. :)

#26 ·
WTF? Are drive-bys some kind of new fad for track events now?

#29 ·
That sucks! Being in the business I see all kind of odd things stuck in tires at times. Just last week found a flat head screw driver in tire. 2 weeks ago found a flat head screw drive caught in rear spring. Once tme found a R/R barb stuck in tire. But the last time I say a tree branch stuck in a tire was on a Jeep with mud grips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.