1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
creepy, it came from Spokane, Wa.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
DOH! I feel bad now that I'm rocking a gencoupe.com tag that did not came from gencoupe.com themselves. How much do you have to contribute for premium membership?

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When going to choose your membership..it actually says 27 years LOL
lol c'mon, are you going to own a gencoupe and be on here for more than 27 years? lol ... by then I'll have over 100,000 posts :rofl:

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
lol c'mon, are you going to own a gencoupe and be on here for more than 27 years? lol ... by then I'll have over 100,000 posts :rofl:
hey man who knows I might come back one day with my 8th generation gencoupe lol ;)

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
I wondered if we were ever gonna see the mysterious sticker package that the lifetime membership offered. Good stuff!

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
WTF

I was one of the first with lifetime, haven't seen shyte yet and I LIVE IN WA.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Yeah I was up there with Sathien I haven't seen anything lmfao

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
Do they really need money? C'mon now. I've donated to small time forums where the admin literally is covering server costs, but a corporate owned one? Meh.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I just wanted the PM space tbh.

Also, I spoke too soon, got mine today.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Do they really need money? C'mon now. I've donated to small time forums where the admin literally is covering server costs, but a corporate owned one? Meh.
You couldn't tell by the number of ads and the sponsor cost?

Granted this site doesn't get nearly as many issues as other private forums.

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
A well run private forum is very capable. MSF.org is run completely by the members. 10 bucks gets you VIP membership for a year, but is not required. The slew of tech info is definitely worth the 10 buck fee though. And the admin holds no allegiance to a vendor. If a vendor screws up badly enough, they are gone, and several big vendors have been ousted for screwing over the community.

Luckily MSF is lucky enough to get a large portion of the mazdaspeed traffic.

from my experience, gencoupe is the ONLY coupe site to have this much traffic, which is a huge benefit being corporate owned.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL it's tuned and he hyper-miled doing 45 on the highway going downhill

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
im from Spokane..got one year to go and i get to move back home, cant wait. nice decals

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Actually..
It was a 2 hour freeway drive, averaging between 65-70mph with light traffic (typically 20 cars in site on e 4lane highway) some weaving but mostly just average driving.

But yes, I'm tuned on a gt30 that was in vacuum (neg boost) the entire time, and started on a newish tank of gas.
My previous high was 34, then I did the rear parachute delete and gained 2mpg.
If someone wants to do the math, I think that's about 6% increase?

And element.. that's awesome!
We'll have to have an eastern Wa meet for you and the Idaho guys.
Come hang out in the NW thread!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Actually..
It was a 2 hour freeway drive, averaging between 65-70mph with light traffic (typically 20 cars in site on e 4lane highway) some weaving but mostly just average driving.

But yes, I'm tuned on a gt30 that was in vacuum (neg boost) the entire time, and started on a newish tank of gas.
My previous high was 34, then I did the rear parachute delete and gained 2mpg.
If someone wants to do the math, I think that's about 6% increase?

And element.. that's awesome!
We'll have to have an eastern Wa meet for you and the Idaho guys.
Come hang out in the NW thread!

will do now that im invited
i forgot.....holy crap you saying you gained 2mpg just from a simple parachute delete? in that case im taking off my rear bumper all together..gotta go big or go home lol. 40mpg baby here i come! naw but damn thats impressive for sure.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts