Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Made my first order with GenRacer a week ago, last Monday. I had a deal locked on with G&M, but I accidentally called Andrew instead. He made a counter-offer and I accepted. Part of the deal was that the order would be shipped first thing the following morning. Due to new credit card machines being installed, the order wasn't shipped until Wednesday evening, almost 2 days later than promised. I was expecting to have the parts today or earlier, but now I won't have them until at least Wednesday. I know there's not much that can be done here, but these issues were not unforeseen. Their equipment upgrade was obviously something that was planned in advance, and it would have been nice if they were up-front and honest about possibly having to take extra time to process the order. I feel bad for not taking the original deal G&M offered me; next time, I will give them a chance instead.

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Made my first order with GenRacer a week ago, last Monday. I had a deal locked on with G&M, but I accidentally called Andrew instead. He made a counter-offer and I accepted. Part of the deal was that the order would be shipped first thing the following morning. Due to new credit card machines being installed, the order wasn't shipped until Wednesday evening, almost 2 days later than promised. I was expecting to have the parts today or earlier, but now I won't have them until at least Wednesday. I know there's not much that can be done here, but these issues were not unforeseen. Their equipment upgrade was obviously something that was planned in advance, and it would have been nice if they were up-front and honest about possibly having to take extra time to process the order. I feel bad for not taking the original deal G&M offered me; next time, I will give them a chance instead.
You placed your order just before close on MON 6/13. In an attempt to expedite your order out to you, I stayed late to type up your order that day.

Unfortunately, since the order was placed so late (despite my initial effort) your order did not begin to process till TUE morning.

Your order shipped out WED morning. That's essentially 1 business day to process your order out to you (check your tracking number. It clearly states "06/15/2011 10:47 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS").

How is WED 2 days later then I "promised"? I don't ever remember promising that an order will process and ship (after our UPS pick up time) within the last few minutes of a work day.

If it's something that you critically needed by a certain date, you should have let me know. UPS ground is an estimated delivery time. We could've upgraded you to 3-Day, 2-Day, or Next Day Air which UPS guarantees their delivery time.

We do our best to get every order out as quickly as possible. Just ask 99% of the other people in this thread. But we're still human and things have to take some amount of time.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was going off what Jeff told me via e-mail. He said that the package was still on the dock waiting to be picked up at 4:10 PM EST Wednesday. Also, you did say on the phone that it will ship first thing the following (Tuesday) morning.

All that aside, I will admit that I'm being frivolous. You can't expect every transaction to be completely flawless and 100% smooth. This is business, and things do go wrong sometimes. Less than two days processing is more than reasonable, especially in contrast with the horror stories you can read about some of the other vendors here. I just wish I would have known about the CC processing thing in advance.

Factoring in the outstanding price, I would still give you guys 9/10 overall and recommend to others. Sorry for coming off a bit harsh in the last post, but I'm really anxious to get these parts. Thanks for the great deal, and for staying late to type up the order.

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks for your understanding. We honestly do try our best here to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.

I know the feeling of waiting for UPS to get something you really want so I understand your anxiousness. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got the package yesterday and installed the K&N! It sounds great! Thanks for the awesome deal, and also for the GenRacer t-shirt, I'll be rocking that today for sure!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I didn't even know about this thread otherwise I would have posted earlier.

I ordered an intake from GenRacer. Price was awesome, it arrived sooner than expected, and everything was exactly as I expected once it arrived. They were also very good with response time to PMs/questions.

I will be ordering from them again.

Thanks

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
I completely forget what specifically I ordered from Genracer as I ordered a lot of parts at once but I specifically remember it being the first package to arrive even though I ordered everything the same day. Also, the only one to include a tshirt. The only other vendor so far to be so quick on their game is G&M who i think is phenomenal.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
I order the grimespeed tow plate and forge bov n wastegate Andrew got me a good deal and shipping came fast. I'm a very satisfied customer. NOW TO ORDER MY DOWNPIPE!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
As part of my research into working on my new R-spec I've ordered a number of inexpensive parts from various vendors for little reason other than to test their shipping and order processing. I gotta say, GenRacer shipped faster than anybody else and the order was accurate, easy to check out and items were exactly as described. Props. Wait, does anybody say "props" anymore? Whatever the cool new word is for "Good job", insert it here.

·
Forever Mirin'
662 Posts
GenRacer is top notch! All of my orders have gone out same day. Even special orders are super quick! Def will keep ordering in the future.

·
Hyundai Distributor
9 Posts
GenRacer is on point. Thanks guys for expediting our order in a timely manner.
Easy to deal with. No issues unlike another vendor on this forum.

Looking forward to doing more business with you.

Earl
Cars Plus Hyundai on Guam

·
Burger King Dildo Hammer
2,189 Posts
Ordered a Competition Clutch Kit Stage 2, and an Agency Power Clutch Line. Got in a timely manner, not that I needed it that fast, as I have yet to put the clutch in. Dealing with GenRacer was a cinch. I just sent a message to Andrew, and got a quick response with all the answers to my questions and a great deal.

Can't wait to order more parts from Andrew! Keep up the good work!

·
Hispanic member
573 Posts
i met both andrew and jeff a while back during their meet in july. and these guys received every one with open arms ready to assist in any possible way. but it wasnt until monday 10/10/11 that they showed to me how much they really cared for their customers. i ordered a synapse turbo exhaust manifold as a last minute solution due to other issues with other vendors manifold, and these guys not only hooked me up but they were also willing to have it shipped the same day late in the day!
i received my manifold on tuesday since i literally live an hour 1/2 away from them but the part that made me realize what theyre all about is that jeff called me later on tuesday to see if i had received the mani and if i was happy with the product.

no other vendor in the history of the world has ever called me back to see if i was satisfied

talk about customer service... genracer has tons to go around
dont hesitate to give these guys a call, theyre more than willing to help you out

thanks to both jeff and andrew for all your help

p.s heres a pic of the manifold installed just a few hours after jeff called me
this manifold is a beauty, fits perfectly and looks good "props to synapse turbo too"

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Awesome service & fabulous prices!

I've only purchased one thing from [email protected] which was my CP-e intake, but the price was good & he threw in a T-Shirt to boot. He has always been quick to respond to my pms regarding other items I'm interested in & almost always has the lowest price on items I'm interested in when I price shop vendors for the best deal. Speedy shipping is never an issue with me as I'm in no rush, but I have to admit that inake got to me in a hurry & the only other vendor that has gotten me parts that quick is GrimmSpeed.

Thanks Andrew & you will be getting more of my business.

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
Great service, Excellent support and Prices!!

I had the chance to buy several products from Genracer, I was able to get very good prices, even beyond the advertised rebates/sales, Andrew Always went above my expectations.

Shipping and time taken to deliver is phenomenal, I mean I received the parts faster than expected, always in perfect conditions, even got a little surprise(T-shirt) with my last purchase, Which I wear proudly:D!!

They will always try to work with you to offer you the best experience possible, don't hesitate to order form them!

·
215.5 rwhp & 247.7 ft/lbs
620 Posts
Back in feb, i believe, i purchased an AEM CAI and Forge BOV. Communication was top notch. Shipping was fast considering they were waiting for the CAI shipment to come in. I have sent a few emails inquiring about other products since and response time was good, usually 1~2 days tops.

However, A few months back i pm'd them to see if they would price match another Vendor(At the time) on my K&N SRI but I never heard a response back.

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
+1 for Andrew and GenRACER!

Super fast shipping, excellent communication - wouldn't hesitate to call on them again!

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
I ordered an HKS SSQV4 BOV kit from Andrew @ Genracer last week. Super quick to respond to pm's, excellent price, and even gave an additional discount code without asking. Arrived in like two days. Installed and works like a charm.

Can't say enough good things about these guys. Always a pleasure!

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
ya i've done some resent purchase from genracers, and w/o haggling or anything like always, they offer the best deals to us gencoupe.com members PM Andrew and he'll hook you up.

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
Ordered some coilovers from Andrew at a sale price despite the sale ending already, and made him wait to send them well over a week as I couldn't get to my car to check the manufacture date due to being offshore. He was extremely patient and understanding, and I am now expecting some new toys in the mail soon. :D

This customer service makes me want to throw more money away sooner than I probably want, lol.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts